- Workshop for Steiner school classes in Septemebr 2014 with Flora Danica by Michail Giannakos,
Ioannis Elefteriotis, Bjørn Sæther Irene M. Dominquez and Alexandra Angeletaki
in collaboration with Ringve historical garden and Steiner school teachers.
ICM conference paper, 2015
"How Space and Tool Availability Affect User Experience and Creativity in Interactive Surfaces?”
. Michail Giannakos, Ioannis Elefteriotis.
NTNU. IDI Corfu University
Digital Humanities workshop, Trondheim November 2014, NTNU IDI Athena RC
- ARK4 workshop with NTNU collaborators and AThena RC collaborators in Trondheim November 2014.
Researchers-night, Trondheim September 2014
Deaf Museum Jubillee, Line Norsveen from Døvemuseet and Irene M. Dominquez from Namtaru creations.
Digit woman meeting 8th of March 2015 in Trondheim, Alexandra Angeletaki and Irene M. Dominquez
” Where did the cable go?”
Stavanger History-days conference, Line Norsveen from Døvemuseet
- Workshop for Norwegian-speaking children in Athens Greece in collaboration with the Norwegian Embassy of Athens by Ioannis Elefteriotis, Gavriella Ppastefanou, Alexandra Angeletaki, Eliza Papaki and Agiati Benardou. June 2015
- Europeana meeting in London, Alexandra Angeletaki,NTNU UB July 2015.
- EAA conference: Glasgow, Alexandra Angeletaki, NTNU UB, Eliza Papaki Athena RC
- Workshop for school children in Mykonos.
- Workshop for PLU students at the Deaf Museum.
- The creative Museum, by Alexandra Angeletaki and Line Nordsveen.Case study MiST – ARK4 – (4) (002).docx
Read more at http://mubil.no/ark-4/